Author Topic: [MG] Tag Appeal by WolveRinE  (Read 155 times)

Offline [SG]WolveRinE[PrO]

• Deagle Master | Just one shoot
    • View Profile
[MG] Tag Appeal by WolveRinE
« on: April 21, 2019, 06:37:57 PM »
- State your IG name : [SG]WolveRinE[PrO]
- State your age : 17
- State your country : Serbia/Balkan
- How long have you been a part of the Community : I'm unfortunately only 3 days part of this community ... But I'm seriously starting an active game
- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone : I am able to be active every working day around 7 hours each day / TimeZone-GMT+2
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : Nope
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Nope,Never :)
- List of the previous names you have used : Only [SG]WolveRinE[PrO]
- Why do you want the tag : [Explain 100 words] I want a tag because I want to become a part of this serious and big community, to be among you and become part of you...Also, I want to make progress here, and I need a tag so I can prove that I am a part of you!
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? : Yes!
- If accepted, what will your name be with WW tag? : [MG]WolveRinE[PrO]
- What can you do as a member to help people : [Explain 50 words] I want to be here for every player to give him support, the will to play and every kind of help if necessary! In return, I want his activity and loyalty as a player ...
- Why should we accept you : [Explain 50 words] It's up to you whether you will accept me or not, but all I can say is that I will be loyal, active and friendly to everyone!
- Picture of your stats : Sure! https://imgur.com/unIp5C7
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:51:51 AM by [SG]WolveRinE[PrO] »

Offline [MG]Sea

• Community Owner
    • View Profile
Re: [MG] Tag Appeal by WolveRinE
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 12:04:34 PM »
Application is back active, sorry.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:59:21 PM by [MG]Sea »

Offline [SG]WolveRinE[PrO]

• Deagle Master | Just one shoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:28:24 PM »
Ray ! For you !
I apologize for having said a little on this topic, do you want to read more? Well, all I want to say is that I would do my best to become part of you and your community, and I will achieve that by helping players in all the ways I am able, as I have done so far can be confirmed by other administrators of our community! I'm responsible for some things about the position itself and very active! I am a loyal member of the community and I want to stay there! I had a lot of experience with other communities for years! But this community seems to be the best! I hope that we will hang out in the future and all of us together will be a member of this great and successful community

Offline [MG]Sea

• Community Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 02:31:28 PM »
You think I do not read pm's, why you still fucking around with Grace?
Were not you and Grace banned from SA-MP Forums for leaking scripts?
Lazer, you are no more welcomed here.